|FIA Formula E Championship|
|Date||10 Jun 2017|
|Event Type||Circuit Racing (Cars)|
|Contact||Tel : +49 30 8335236|
|Notes||Formula E has unveiled the circuit it will use for its German round at Tempelhof airport in Berlin.|
The 17-turn, 1.535-mile track will be constructed on the apron section of the now disused airport in the city centre.
- All races now count to the overall championship classification.
- Introduction of a new rule permitting a maximum of two driver changes per race number during the season.
- The five fastest drivers from qualifying will then contest a single-lap Super Pole session to determine the top five positions on the grid.
- Increase of power in race trim to 170kW and 200kW in qualifying trim.
- Introduction of a Full Course Yellow system - similar to those seen in other FIA championships for on-track incidents
- Extension of the FanBoost voting deadline until the start of the pit stop window mid-race.