|Classic & Modern Motorsport Festival|
|Date||4 Jun 2017|
|Event Type||Circuit Racing (Cars)|
|Location||Mallory Park Circuit|
Tel : 01455 842931
Mobile : 07814 052142
|Notes||Mallory Park Classic and Modern Motorsport Festival – Sunday 4 June 2017.|
Working in conjunction with Mallory Park and 360 Motor Racing Club, it will be a day for the ‘grass roots’ enthusiast. There will be plenty of action on the track and displays in the Paddock, combined with demos for Historic Karts and Formula Jedi.
So what opportunities are there to race?
Content of the Race Meeting
This is still a `work in progress` at the moment but I have confirmed – Double header for the Northern Saloons and Sportscar Championship
- Double header for the Welsh Sports and Saloons Championship
- Double header for Formula Fords (For Star of Mallory and Barry Ashman Trophies) - this is being organised by James Beckett
On top of this, there will be races for
- A race for `classic` sports/saloons, which may turn into two races depending on numbers
- A race for `modern` sports/saloons
- A race for `modern` two-seater sports cars/kit cars
These races will have an entry fee set at £170 but, depending on numbers, there could well be a refund of part of it.
- End of day sports cars v saloon challenge race.
Entry fee of just £90 for cars already entered
- There will also be time set aside for demos by Historic Karts and Formula Jedi
THE MORE WE GET THE CHEAPER THE RACE!
Castle Combe – August 28th (Bank Holiday Monday)
Is there anybody interested in a race here? I have the opportunity of having both a ‘Classic’ and ‘Modern’ race. Again the entry fee will be just £170 but unfortunately there is not an opportunity of a second race.
If you are interested then again drop me an e-mail. You are going to have to be quick again on this one as their offer will not be on the table for long.
Are you good at Web pages and/or social media? I need help to set up a web page and Facebook (and other pages) for the Mallory Park Race Meeting. Can you help or know somebody who can. And if you do help I can offer you a FREE Race entry to the Race Meeting.