|Classic & Modern Motorsport Festival|
|Date||10 Jun 2018|
|Event Type||Circuit Racing (Cars)|
|Location||Mallory Park Circuit|
Tel : 01225 777606
|Notes||Working in conjunction with Mallory Park and 360 Motor Racing Club, it will be a day for the ‘grass roots’ enthusiast. There will be plenty of action on the track and displays in the Paddock, combined with demos for Historic Karts and Formula Jedi.|
So what opportunities are there to race?
Content of the Race Meeting
This is still a `work in progress` at the moment but I have confirmed – Double header for the Northern Saloons and Sportscar Championship
- Double header for the Welsh Sports and Saloons Championship
- Double header for Formula Fords (For Star of Mallory and Barry Ashman Trophies) - this is being organised by James Beckett
On top of this, there will be races for
- A race for `classic` sports/saloons, which may turn into two races depending on numbers
- A race for `modern` sports/saloons
- A race for `modern` two-seater sports cars/kit cars
These races will have an entry fee set at £170 but, depending on numbers, there could well be a refund of part of it.
- End of day sports cars v saloon challenge race.
Entry fee of just £90 for cars already entered
- There will also be time set aside for demos by Historic Karts and Formula Jedi
THE MORE WE GET THE CHEAPER THE RACE!
Castle Combe – August 28th (Bank Holiday Monday)
Is there anybody interested in a race here? I have the opportunity of having both a ‘Classic’ and ‘Modern’ race. Again the entry fee will be just £170 but unfortunately there is not an opportunity of a second race.
If you are interested then again drop me an e-mail. You are going to have to be quick again on this one as their offer will not be on the table for long.
Are you good at Web pages and/or social media? I need help to set up a web page and Facebook (and other pages) for the Mallory Park Race Meeting. Can you help or know somebody who can. And if you do help I can offer you a FREE Race entry to the Race Meeting.